Swedish wine and Swedish food
Swedish Solaris Wine dinner suggestions. A Culinary Pairings for a Divine Dining Experience
Indulge in the exquisite Swedish Solaris wine and let its diverse expressions elevate your dining experience. Whether you opt for the crisp whites or the fruity rosé, the symphony of flavors created by these pairings will surely leave a lasting impression on your palate. Cheers to the fusion of Swedish culinary artistry and the exceptional nuances of Solaris wine!
This recipe guides you through creating a delicious dish featuring seared scallops and a vibrant pea soup with a creme ninon topping. Here's a step-by-step breakdown:
- White dry wine
- Peas (fresh or thawed if frozen)
- Salt and pepper
- Sparkling wine
1. Seared Scallops:
- Heat a pan on high heat.
- Quickly sear the scallops until they develop a golden-brown crust.
- Allow the scallops to cool.
- Once cooled, divide them into two portions and squeeze lime juice over them.
2. Shallot Saute:
- In a separate pan, sauté shallots in butter until they become soft, without allowing them to brown.
3. Stock Preparation:
- Mix the desired stock with water and a bit of white dry wine in a saucepan.
- Let the mixture simmer on low heat.
- Add diced onions and cream to the simmering stock.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and then let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pea Soup:
- Pour the peas into the saucepan with the stock, onion, and cream.
- Heat the peas without allowing them to boil, as boiling may cause the peas to lose their vibrant green color.
- Blend the soup until smooth using a blender. Optionally, strain it through a mesh strainer for a completely smooth texture.
- Place the seared scallops at the bottom of a deep plate.
- Pour the warm creme ninon over the scallops.
- Top the dish with finely chopped thyme for added flavor and a visual touch.
- Finish by adding a splash of sparkling wine for a delightful and effervescent twist.
Serve this elegant and flavorful dish immediately, allowing the combination of seared scallops, pea soup, and creme ninon to delight your taste buds with its contrasting textures and rich flavors.